Hi all, it’s time for some fun today. I’ve been tagged by Pam from Simple Details to answer a blogger Q&A today. She asked 11 questions, I answer and then pass on my own 11 questions to 11 more bloggers. Fun, huh? Here we go…
1. What would be the career of your dreams?
I have it. My interior design business and my blog keep me super busy, but I wouldn’t change a thing!
2. I would eat Top Ramen noodles for a month in order to save up for ___________! Or, I wouldn’t eat Top Ramen for anything!
Ugh! This is a piece of artwork that I really, really want, but I don’t think I could eat Ramen noodles for a month even for that!
3. Which would you choose for a date with your husband: Candlelight dinner at a nice restaurant or day of hiking in the mountains?
My husband and I are big time foodies, so candlelight dinner all the way for us!
4. In which sport or athletic activity would you most like to participate?
Let’s get one thing straight, I am not athletic in any way, shape or form. But, if I were, I’d love to be a runner. It seems like such a great way to clear your head. Too bad I don’t like being too cold, or too hot…
5. What do you wish you were more knowledgeable about?
Politics and finances I know, not very exciting, but it’s true. Politics because the whole process annoys me immensely, so I would hope that if I knew more, I would understand why they all argue so much and seem to get so little done. Finances, so I would be a better businesswoman.
6. Pretend one of your online blogging friends is coming to visit for the weekend, what one thing would you do to your home before she arrived?
I would hang the artwork in my half bath and clean out my garage. My car hasn’t seen a covered space in months!
7. What kind of driver are you (speed demon, rule follower, tickets, fender benders, easy going)?
I’d love to say that I’m not, but I think I’m a speed demon. Always rushing here and there. Atlanta traffic slows me down quite a bit, though. Then, I’m a cursing speed demon!
8. It’s hard for me to_____________.
Sit still. My family hates to watch a movie with me. It is nearly impossible for me to think about sitting still for two whole hours and not do anything else. I’m working on it. I really am.
9. What are your nicknames?
My husband has called me peanut for so long and for the life of me, I can’t remember why, but I love it.
10. What is your best quality?
Hmmm, I try really hard to listen to others and not give advice unless I’m asked to do so.
11. What is your best advice for raising children?
Enjoy each phase, good or bad. Everything ends and then you’ll wish it hadn’t. I wish I had done this more when my girls were babies. I remind myself of this every day. They are now in elementary school and before I know it they will be in college. Time is flying by so quickly that I can already picture that day. Don’t wish your time away.
**You must post the rules
**Answer the 11 questions that the tagger posted for you; then create 11 questions to ask the people you’ve tagged
**Tag 11 people and link them in your post
**Let them know you have tagged them
Thanks for including me in the fun, Pam!
Here are the bloggers that I’m tagging.
Amanda at Amanda Carol at Home
Sherry at Design Indulgence
Whitney at The Curtis Casa
Tiffany at Savor Home
Rhoda at Southern Hospitality
Shelli at A la Mode
Shauna at Satori Design for Living
Jessica at Four Generations One Roof
Michelle at Ten June
Shannon at Shannon Berrey Design
Jen at At Home in the Northwest
Here are their questions.
- Do you have a pet and if so, what kind?
- Do you watch reality tv?
- If you could change anything about your home, what would it be and why?
- Is your desk, counter, where ever you do your work, neat or messy?
- What’s your favorite home resource? online or actual shop
- Do you DIY? What is your favorite project?
- Favorite food?
- Favorite design trend right now?
- Favorite childhood memory?
- Favorite design book
- What is your favorite room in your home and why?
- Why did you start blogging?
Yes, I know there are 12 questions, but I couldn’t figure out which one to cut. I like them all. Feel free to leave out one if you want to!